• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Best Headlights Covers!
2 2

423 posts in this topic

saucy%20movie%2036b_zpszuw5mfmq.jpg

Whoa! :o

I've never seen that one! I need to start looking into pulps more :facepalm:

Oh great, now I've created more competition? If it makes you feel any better, this title is near impossible to find any more.

lol I see one on eBay now but holy smokes it is pricey. Maybe I will just stick with the comics. This one and the one with the dog holding the girl in his mouth are two that have me intrigued though.

And Rick, if you liked that other Saucy Movie Tales I posted, you might like this one too. Lucked out and got them from the same source years ago.

saucy%20movie%2036_zpstameu9la.jpg

Bob, don't look at it like you are creating a competitor - You are just helping yourself build a retirement base.

Man, these books you are displaying are opening my eyes :o

I've known about pulps but didn't know they got this "saucy" :devil:

Not really a comic but has works from Stan Lee and loaded with great art and what a cover :devil:

102_5920_zpsfexqzp4l.jpg

that's some driben you've got there jack! :applause:

This is awesome! I've never seen that one before!

Those pulps are sweet too. I've been soooooooo tempted to pick some of them up. So far instead I've just gotten books about them, but there's one I think I'm gonna pull the trigger on...