• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Global Shipping Program Ebay.....Were is my comic book?

71 posts in this topic

I don't like purchasing items with GSP program, but I have on occasion.

Most times, it turns around in a couple of days Kentucky and its on its way. I have had a couple of packages sit there for a week and a half before they are shipped. They have always shown up although sometimes poorly repacked by them.

I've bought from a couple of sellers who wrote "do not repack" on the box and it's been left untouched. Worth a try.

I prefer the GSP I pay a little more for shipping and much less custom fees than if sent by UPS or USPS. But for more expensive items I much prefer FeDex for safety and speed.

Where do you live?

in my experience the GSP is always more then any other shipping method.

In Canada. I usually pay about 10$ to 15$ but the GSP is about 20$ to 30$. It is on custom I save 10% I only pay 5% with the GSP versus 13.5% with other shipping service (except for FeDex witch charges me 5% but the shipping cost is very high). The GSP is better for me on more expensive items but I do not buy items with that service if what I am buying is just to cheap to make it worth it.

GSP is actually cheaper than fedex . I ordered some books before and i like the service. I guess KY must be huge and they must be overloaded now

That is what I think is happening also they are simply way behind it is weird I would have thought Christmas would be like this not just any time during the year. Maybe the Hurricane had something to do with it or maybe not.

You reap what you sow.

Yeah I will say it.

And if there is a consequence for saying it... so be it.

+ 1

I see your +1 and raise you +1.

If you are not going to add nothing useful here please move on to a topic where you can be useful. I will (and have already) report each and every useless message to the moderators and hopefully they will take action.

What would you consider useful?

Personal experiences with the main topic.

Is there a specific font or style I should use?

In some cases I have seen proper grammar, spelling, and coherent sentences used. In other posts... well... not so much.

In some cases I have seen proper grammar, spelling, and coherent sentences used. In other posts... well... not so much.

:gossip: the key is in the editing of every post to get everything just perfect!

In your case it would be better to just not write in this topic. I understand you don't like me if you have a personal grudge write to me in private that goes for any one of you.

In your case it would be better to just not write in this topic. I understand you don't like me if you have a personal grudge write to me in private that goes for any one of you.

Please do not threaten me.

How about stop harassing me.

How about stop harassing me.

You are not being harassed. Just because you begin a thread does not mean you 'own' that particular thread. That precedent has been set numerous times over the years. Thread initiation does not constitute exclusivity nor control of content within.