• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Global Shipping Program Ebay.....Were is my comic book?

71 posts in this topic

Personal experiences with the main topic.

Is there a specific font or style I should use?

In some cases I have seen proper grammar, spelling, and coherent sentences used. In other posts... well... not so much.

In your case it would be better to just not write in this topic. I understand you don't like me if you have a personal grudge write to me in private that goes for any one of you.

Please do not threaten me.

How about stop harassing me.

You are not being harassed. Just because you begin a thread does not mean you 'own' that particular thread. That precedent has been set numerous times over the years. Thread initiation does not constitute exclusivity nor control of content within.

I have reported you to the moderators you are simply not able to stay on topic.

In some cases I have seen proper grammar, spelling, and coherent sentences used. In other posts... well... not so much.

In your case it would be better to just not write in this topic. I understand you don't like me if you have a personal grudge write to me in private that goes for any one of you.

You are not being harassed. Just because you begin a thread does not mean you 'own' that particular thread. That precedent has been set numerous times over the years. Thread initiation does not constitute exclusivity nor control of content within.

Is there a hamburger joint open right now? :wishluck:

I hope you guys continue more and more to report to moderators eventually you will get suspended.

Now this is what I do not understand. There have been many topics on these boards that have not stayed on topic. In many cases the thread started in one direction and then began to move toward another topic. This has been allowed numerous times in the past so I would expect that the precedent has been set and still applies.

What are your thoughts on this?

I am out on Long Island right now. There are several diners open 24-7 and most bars are open until 4am with kitchens that close at 2.

However, hamburger joints like a Smashburger or 5 Guys are usually closed at this hour.

I am out on Long Island right now. There are several diners open 24-7 and most bars are open until 4am with kitchens that close at 2.

However, hamburger joints like a Smashburger or 5 Guys are usually closed at this hour.

Can you use GSP to ship a hamburger?

087C3A13-1C5E-4231-A42F-7C0D30C10913_zpslab29yaq.jpeg

If you are not going to add nothing useful here please move on to a topic where you can be useful. I will (and have already) report each and every useless message to the moderators and hopefully they will take action.

Allow me put a question to you. You created this thread in seeking for an answer to your "lost" comic book by GPS program in eBay, correct? It would appears that you have got your answer already now. Is that true or no? Quoting your own comment below:

Good news tracking was updated today. Thanks for the positive comments.

Sure, Buzzetta might push our buttons to ruff our feathers but it is all for laughs. We need that sometimes to de-stress ourselves. Hey?

He is not the only one, there are MANY others here. Been like that in many threads since. So, just go chill out eh? I believe this thread had served its purpose done here.

I hope you guys continue more and more to report to moderators eventually you will get suspended.

From a bridge ? Always wanted to try that.

That does sound painful.

That does sound painful.

Like in the back of a Volkswagen ?

Here are my experiences with the GSP. I have sold several items through the GSP. Most had no problems and I find it quite useful. I did have one item get damaged because they did NOT repack it for the overseas journey. But eBay did step in and refund the buyer. They released my paypal fees that they were holding ASAP but did keep all the fees associated with the sale (I guess this makes sense). We had to open a case, wait a week, and then ask eBay to "step in", which they did and resolved it quickly. From the seller's perspective it does seem the GSP offers a good bargain as they cover the damage (thus far) once it leaves their facility, but to be honest I don't know how they actually know when damage occurred IF they don't actually re-pack it (in my case they did not).

An oddity with the service. I had gotten quotes for overseas buyers but eBay somehow came in WAY under that quote through the GSP. I couldn't believe it until I realized that I had set the actual weight and size details to be too small on my auction (I list all of mine with free shipping so it doesn't matter). So the cheap rate was achieved because they thought it was a small box (it wasn't). I keep waiting to get dinged for this on my selling account but its been several months and no issues have emerged.

So far I have sent a massive box of Lego to Australia (circa 50 pounds), a framed piece of art under glass to China, several polystone statues to Europe using the service and only the smallest polystone piece broke or had issues.

Chris

This is all quite amusing and enjoyable

Kind of..but it's a bit ridiculous. The OP got advice, the problem was resolved, and yet.....

we're still trying to push the car in the hope it will go on the clutch...but there's no engine under the hood. :tonofbricks:

If you are not going to add nothing useful here please move on to a topic where you can be useful. I will (and have already) report each and every useless message to the moderators and hopefully they will take action.

You need to chill out.

People aren't changing the topic to be malicious.

Having a discussion in a thread online is like having a discussion in a gym locker or at a water cooler. Things go round and round and topics change, although some still come back to the main discussion.

So, did you get your books?