• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Journey Into Mystery #65 - Different 10c Price Sizes ?

129 posts in this topic

Who cares about some different size letters and ? I guarantee you Steve Ditko doesn't in the least and that's what the letter is going to say.

You obviously care Catman, as you took the time to read the post and then make a comment. And you are wrong about Mr Ditko's response.

Poor Ditko. He just wants to be left alone.

....by people like you BUTM, almost certainly. But judging by his response to me, it seems he doesn't.

'Welcome To The Boards!'

Im curious what the letter says, hoping OP shows back up and lets us see it.

I'm not going to post the letter, as that's personal and I should respect Steve's assumption that it would remain private between the corresponding parties. I would not want to see a personal letter of mine published without my consent. But I will add his thoughts on the font / format variations along with my summary later.

What's taking so long? I am just curious about what Ditko actually wrote. Just show the part of the letter where he said whatever he said about this stuff

Oops, sorry, I got side tracked reading a post saying that people who join the boards never leave. Give me a minute and I'll get right on it.