• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic comics 3

140 posts in this topic

I have been looking for years, the last copy to come up that I am aware of was a .5 with a missing back cover for just under $4k. the way the Fox market is right now I would guess it to be somewhere around $5000 per point.

I have been looking for years, the last copy to come up that I am aware of was a .5 with a missing back cover for just under $4k. the way the Fox market is right now I would guess it to be somewhere around $5000 per point.

5k a point wouldn't come near getting the 5.0 out of me.

hypothetically, how much would it take?:)

Can you post it. A Fantastic Comics #3 thread should have the cover included. :foryou:

hypothetically, how much would it take?:)

A 10.0 copy of Life with Snarky Parker? hm

I think Fishler has 'em all. Would cost a kidney for one...

Certainly not the best copy out there. Board member jbcomicbox likely holds that title.

The Church copy.

There are several very nice mid-grades out there too, including the Central Valley and Straw-Man's beauty,

And I have the Larson.

I think Fishler has 'em all. Would cost a kidney for one...

Certainly not the best copy out there. Board member jbcomicbox likely holds that title.

The Church copy.

There are several very nice mid-grades out there too, including the Central Valley and Straw-Man's beauty,

And I have the Larson.

Have you posted that one Steve? I cant recall.

That's the problem with this book, nobody wants to give one up and its not really a question of money to the owners, its just one of the finest examples of comic art ever made.

In hindsight I probably should have said STARTING at $5k per point because it really is all about the cover. The .5 that went for about 4k still had a gorgeous cover.

And I have the Larson.

Have you posted that one Steve? I cant recall.

I did, but it was a while ago I think - need to pull and re-photograph it.

Chris, that .5 presents very nicely from the front. :cloud9: