• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage Comics just listed nearly 350 CGC Golden Age comics for sale!

33 posts in this topic

Lots of awesome DC Golden Age. DID A MAJOR COLLECTOR DIE???

Here is a list of just the Flash Comics being offered for sale... Incredible.

Incredible runs of Action, Adventure, All Stars, Star Spangled Comics and more are listed.

NEW HERITAGE BUY IT NOW COMIC LISTINGS

FLASH COMICS 1 CGC 7.0 FVF

FLASH COMICS 1 CGC 6.5 FN+

FLASH COMICS 2 CGC 6.0 FN

FLASH COMICS 3 CGC 7.5 VF-

FLASH COMICS 4 CGC 5.5 FN-

FLASH COMICS 4 CGC 6.5 FN+

FLASH COMICS 5 CGC 6.5 FN+

FLASH COMICS 8 CGC 4.5 VG+

FLASH COMICS 8 CGC 7.5 VF-

FLASH COMICS 10 CGC 7.0 FVF

FLASH COMICS 10 CGC 7.0 FVF

FLASH COMICS 15 CGC 4.5 VG+

FLASH COMICS 16 CGC 6.5 FN+

FLASH COMICS 16 CGC 7.0 FVF

FLASH COMICS 16 CGC 7.5 VF-

FLASH COMICS 19 CGC 5.0 VGF

FLASH COMICS 19 CGC 8.5 VF+

FLASH COMICS 20 CGC 4.0 VG

FLASH COMICS 20 CGC 5.0 VGF

FLASH COMICS 20 CGC 8.5 VF+

FLASH COMICS 21 CGC 5.0 VGF

FLASH COMICS 21 CGC 7.0 FVF

FLASH COMICS 22 CGC 5.5 FN-

FLASH COMICS 22 CGC 9.0 VF/NM

FLASH COMICS 23 CGC 7.0 FVF

FLASH COMICS 24 CGC 6.5 FN+

FLASH COMICS 24 CGC 9.0 VF/NM

FLASH COMICS 25 CGC 7.0 FVF

FLASH COMICS 28 CGC 5.5 FN-

FLASH COMICS 31 CGC 9.0 VF/NM

FLASH COMICS 33 CGC 7.5 VF-

FLASH COMICS 35 CGC 4.0 VG

FLASH COMICS 35 CGC 8.5 VF+

FLASH COMICS 36 CGC 5.0 VGF

FLASH COMICS 36 CGC 9.2 NM-

FLASH COMICS 38 CGC 7.5 VF-

FLASH COMICS 40 CGC 7.5 VF-

FLASH COMICS 42 CGC 9.0 VF/NM

FLASH COMICS 44 CGC 4.0 VG

FLASH COMICS 45 CGC 9.2 NM-

FLASH COMICS 48 CGC 5.5 FN-

FLASH COMICS 53 CGC 7.5 VF-

FLASH COMICS 54 CGC 4.0 VG

FLASH COMICS 54 CGC 9.2 NM-

FLASH COMICS 58 CGC 4.0 VG

FLASH COMICS 59 CGC 5.0 VGF

FLASH COMICS 59 CGC 8.5 VF+

FLASH COMICS 66 CGC 5.0 VGF

FLASH COMICS 66 CGC 9.0 VF/NM

FLASH COMICS 69 CGC 8.5 VF+

FLASH COMICS 70 CGC 8.5 VF+

FLASH COMICS 72 CGC 8.0 VF

FLASH COMICS 74 CGC 7.5 VF-

FLASH COMICS 75 CGC 8.5 VF+

FLASH COMICS 76 CGC 7.0 FVF

FLASH COMICS 76 CGC 7.0 FVF

FLASH COMICS 79 CGC 8.0 VF

FLASH COMICS 80 CGC 5.0 VGF

FLASH COMICS 80 CGC 9.0 VF/NM

FLASH COMICS 82 CGC 9.0 VF/NM

FLASH COMICS 83 CGC 8.0 VF

FLASH COMICS 84 CGC 8.0 VF

FLASH COMICS 85 CGC 7.0 FVF

FLASH COMICS 86 CGC 4.0 VG

FLASH COMICS 89 CGC 7.0 FVF

FLASH COMICS 90 CGC 8.0 VF

FLASH COMICS 92 CGC 8.0 VF

FLASH COMICS 92 CGC 3.5 VG-

FLASH COMICS 95 CGC 7.0 FVF

FLASH COMICS 95 CGC 9.0 VF/NM

FLASH COMICS 96 CGC 9.0 VF/NM

FLASH COMICS 97 CGC 9.0 VF/NM

FLASH COMICS 97 CGC 7.5 VF-

FLASH COMICS 98 CGC 8.5 VF+

FLASH COMICS 100 CGC 8.0 VF

FLASH COMICS 101 CGC 5.5 FN-

FLASH COMICS 102 CGC 3.5 VG-

FLASH COMICS 104 CGC 3.0 GD/VG

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

Eeek, they ain't exactly giving them away, are they?

I was just checking the CGC census on some of the early Action Comics listed.

Action Comics #4 - 2nd highest in the census

Action Comics #5 - 3rd highest in the census

Action Comics #6 - 3rd highest in the census

Action Comics #18 - 2nd highest in the census

I think a lot of these new listed items are rarely seen to be available at any price.

I never see the early Actions going for anywhere near the low Overstreet value.

I'm reviewing the Heritage offerings now. Most likely I'll pick up a few of the scarcer items that I think are priced to low in the latest comic guide. It looks to me like CGC has only certified 10 or fewer copies of nearly any particular issue of the Flash Comics run for instance. Cool stuff, thats for sure. tongue.gif

Anyone has any idea who is selling?

If my memory seves right then check with Grimstarman. Some of these offerings ring a bell with me. Then again, maybe I'm just getting too old and confused. I suspect that Heritage will/is setting up their version of Comiclinks site. More to follow as the barrier of entry is very low. I can see those margins for the sites eroding quickly.

I saw those and was going to post a thread on this but you beat me to it. Must be from a BSD. Anyone has any idea who is selling?

I assume they are Grimstarman's. That's his Action #4 and he was a big Flash collector.

It's not a bad guess. He always did have amazing stuff for sale on ebay. I was often surprised to see so many of his books up for sale repeatedly, even when they seemed to be price pretty fairly.

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw those and was going to post a thread on this but you beat me to it. Must be from a BSD. Anyone has any idea who is selling?

I assume they are Grimstarman's. That's his Action #4 and he was a big Flash collector.

It's not a bad guess. He always did have amazing stuff for sale on ebay. I was often surprised to see so many of his books up for sale repeatedly, even when they seemed to be price pretty fairly.

Regardless of what anyone says, the Demand for Timely and Marvel is significantly higher the DC (GA or SA).

For early SA, the supply of DC's is so small, that it doesn't matter that demand isn't is great, but the supply of GA DC's is bigger. Yes, there might be a few issues here and there that don't have much supply, but the bottom line is someone who wants to buy GA DC's at reasonable prices, can find them all over the place. Part of that is because there are so many titles that lasted well over 50 issues, compared to Timelys (I can only think of two).

the bottom line is someone who wants to buy GA DC's at reasonable prices, can find them all over the place.

In low and mid-grade, absolutely true. But in VF or better they can be damned tough. And try putting together a deep run of More Funs with even a 6.0 as your cut-off. Wouldn't be easy. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Seems like there was two different times last year when the market was flooded with GA Flash comics. I take it these are some of the more plentiful DC GA books?

Yes alot of these books are grimhourman's books. The last time he listed these on ebay I bought the Flash #62 in CGC 9.0. I was wondering when he was gonna to list his books again, cause I love to collect high grade golden age DCs. His prices aren't cheap thats for sure! I don't suppose the price includes the buyer's commission that Heritage charges. Erik