• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Jersey Comic Expo November 19 & 20

23 posts in this topic

Is this the forgotten show? I thought it had a thread but no search results on google pop up.

NJ Comic Expo

I am on the fence about attending. It is ssoooooo close to home I just may have to go even though I have no serious needs right now. I may just drop off some stuff with cgc and hang out. And Tony Harris is there (accepting some names for his list on facebook he is).

So any boardies hitting the industrial waste-land that is Raritan Center for this? Anyone setting up?

:devil: Seeing as it is a NJ show CAK would certainly have something to say, feel free to provide pseudo-CAK responses in his strike-induced absence. (thumbs u

I'll be heading over again this year. Last year was great. Not overly crowded last year. No lines at the artist alley for sigs last year. Will definitely be getting a few more CGC witnessed sig books. Picked up about 80 books last year also. Last year was the first year and it wasn't heavily advertised. I assume more people will know about it this year.

I would not have been happy if I paid for my ticket. OK show for getting in for free.

I paid 30% off with a Groupon before I found out about the free code.

I think the signatures I got along with the short lines were worth the cost of Sunday admission.

With that being said I didn't seem to miss out on anything by skipping the first day.

I had a good time. I got three sketches done. This was my first time getting sketches and won't be by last. Getting to watch David Finch draw a pic for me and get to talk to him for what I'm guessing was 20 minutes or so was really awesome. The con had a nice combination of not having huge lines and having CGC present.