• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Teen Humor--Anything but Archie
12 12

3,276 posts in this topic

On 3/4/2017 at 4:43 AM, Mr. Lady Luck said:

This is my favorite acquisition from the Terry O collection. :luhv:

Robot Man, if you saw this one and decided to pass on it, all I can say is...... (worship)Thank You!

0311425-F002.jpg

Pretty sure I've seen many Pearl copies and I think I may even have a few.  Thanks pearl

Here's a few more to drain your wallet Rick. Only #1 has a Feldstein cover but the insides are all him and way better than the covers. The #1 is the Church copy I believe. I've had it for over 40 years and just can't guarantee it. Bought it straight from Chuck.

commeetcorlissarcherrun_zpsk0fjjlrp.jpg

Edited by Robot Man
typo

4 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Here's a few more to drain your wallet Rick. Only #1 has a Feldstein cover but the insides are all him and way better than the covers. The #1 is the Church copy I believe. I've had it for over 40 years and just can't guarantee it. Bought it straight from Chuck.

commeetcorlissarcherrun_zpsk0fjjlrp.jpg

Drain away Bob! :takeit:

31 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Feldstein's teen humor work is like some sort of bridge between the cartoon-like teen humor style and Bakeresque art with some exaggerated physical features thrown in. I definitely find his style quite appealing.  I do think Junior is his pinnacle but all of these others are pretty spectacular too. 

I would agree. I also love his sci-fi and western work as well. Such a unique style and was a heck of a nice guy to us fans as well.