• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Teen Humor--Anything but Archie
12 12

3,276 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, path4play said:

Dang, one of my all time top fav covers.  I've been looking to upgrade mine a long long time.  Printing errors typical on few of these I've seen

From what I can tell, this is not a printing error. The cover art was originally drawn with the wrong horizontal dimensions.

10 hours ago, Mr. Lady Luck said:

From what I can tell, this is not a printing error. The cover art was originally drawn with the wrong horizontal dimensions.

Actually, it would be the plate...... the proportion is wrong for the finished product..... blue and yellow do not extend far enough to the right, leaving unprinted paper. GOD BLESS..

-jimbo(A friend of jesus)(thumbsu

1 hour ago, path4play said:

This is mine.

7112016fix2-701x1024.jpg

If you study the right edge of the artwork, you will find that they are all identical (for example, that half inch of vertical line along the bottom). Every copy of this comic that I've ever seen has the same problem. I still think it's a dimensions error made by the cover artist. The original art should have been about 3/4" wider to fill the right side and also allow for a bleed.

1 hour ago, Robot Man said:

More books from the "Terry O'Neil collection". These two are pretty scarce. Only two titles published by Deerfield Pubs. Both ran just a handful of issues.

I've been looking for this one forever and he had a pretty nice copy. Nice GGA and a drive in cover!

comdexter3_zpskxqbhwqw.jpg

These are beauties, Robot Man! :applause:(thumbsu

2 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Had to grab this one too. Different publisher. I think he had most of the run and it was a little better than the one I already had.

comdotty36_zpsiu7temrr.jpg

Tough book.  Only one I've been able to find is a beater I bought off the boards.

2 hours ago, Robot Man said:

More books from the "Terry O'Neil collection". These two are pretty scarce. Only two titles published by Deerfield Pubs. Both ran just a handful of issues.

I've been looking for this one forever and he had a pretty nice copy. Nice GGA and a drive in cover!

Mine 

IMG_2021.PNG

1 hour ago, Comicdey said:
3 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Mine 

IMG_2021.PNG

Nested! :)