• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Teen Humor--Anything but Archie
12 12

3,276 posts in this topic

36 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

It fits right in nicely with these two.

comwillie15_zpsn1pmunfz.jpg

comozziebabs9_zpsrowvd1un.jpg

Beauties, in more ways than one(and thanks for the under copy on the Ozzie). (thumbsu

..AND, for leaving some Teen 'scraps' i was lucky enough to score from Terry today :baiting:

20 hours ago, sagii said:

Beauties, in more ways than one(and thanks for the under copy on the Ozzie). (thumbsu

..AND, for leaving some Teen 'scraps' i was lucky enough to score from Terry today :baiting:

On the subject of Gays and Terry, here's one more that I got from his collection...

312501-F002.jpg

:cloud9:

7 hours ago, Mr. Lady Luck said:

On the subject of Gays and Terry, here's one more that I got from his collection...

312501-F002.jpg

:cloud9:

Beautiful book. :x There could be a sister 'Teen Beach cover Thread'. It was a popular theme in the genre. 

On 4/7/2017 at 2:10 PM, Mr. Lady Luck said:
On 4/7/2017 at 11:37 AM, Robot Man said:

Cookville copy?

I had to Google "Cookeville pedigree" to educate myself. Now that I've read up on it, I would say this book probably is - but I have no proof.

Good eye, Robot Man! (thumbsu

Looks like it to me, too.  There's a thread on the Cookeville ped you may want to check out.

On 4/7/2017 at 6:00 PM, sagii said:

Beautiful book. :x There could be a sister 'Teen Beach cover Thread'. It was a popular theme in the genre. 

The "Teen Beach cover" comment got me checking through my books for the beach covers.  I thought these three issues of Gay Comics are funny because Tessie and Millie both look so angry.

First off, Tessie gets her own swimsuit cover but looks pissed because Skidsy is the life guard and all the girls want to be rescued by him:
Gay24a122_zpsrps2xitv.jpg

Next, on issue 28, Tessie has to share the cover with Millie.  They both look pissed because Skidsy has to choose one as the swimsuit contest winner.
Gay26a123_zpstyxnvymy.jpg

So then with issue 29, Millie's getting her own swimsuit cover but she looks pissed because here comes Nellie in her swimsuit.  I have to assume that's her boyfriend Flicker although he looks more like Skidsy.  Flicker was later known as Clicker once "FLICKER" was identified as a word that could be too easily transformed to a less than socially polite word when written in all caps.

Gay29a124_zpsfecqyssu.jpg

Edited by lotemo