• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Teen Humor--Anything but Archie
12 12

3,276 posts in this topic

:foryou:

298840-o004white.jpg

I'm really liking this one. One of the few I don't have. Kids sure don't dress like that at school these days...

Neither do the teachers! :D

...Teacher wants to see me after school :headbang: ......... makes me think of my seventh grade science teacher :cloud9: .....if you were in trouble she made you sit in the front by her desk...... so I STAYED in trouble..... man, what that woman did to a mini-skirt :luhv: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

That's what I'm talking about, Bob....... Mrs. Sides was a blonde as well..... unfortunately married to another Jr. High science teacher at the school down the street........

......speaking of teen humor.....here's one I picked up for a want list customer that I was SO hoping he would pass on..... GOD BLESS....

1FPNIhu.jpg

:foryou:

298840-o004white.jpg

I'm really liking this one. One of the few I don't have. Kids sure don't dress like that at school these days...

Neither do the teachers! :D

...Teacher wants to see me after school :headbang: ......... makes me think of my seventh grade science teacher :cloud9: .....if you were in trouble she made you sit in the front by her desk...... so I STAYED in trouble..... man, what that woman did to a mini-skirt :luhv: GOD BLESS....

Cool run of books!!! This cover reminds me of a Millie cover in the teens. Kinda the same cover if I remember correctly. :popcorn: