• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Teen Humor--Anything but Archie
12 12

3,276 posts in this topic

Jetta and Lucy will be next on my list. Those Jetta's are pricey!!

The only Lucy I ever see for sale is the beach one.

Yeah, the first issue is by far the easiest. The others are moderately tough, but their prices haven't hit the stratosphere. Dizzy Dames on the other hand ....

And while we are on Stanhall here is the last of their GGA output. The Stanhall stuff is impossible to find in high grade and I long ago realized if I wanted 'em at all just to grab the first copy I could find and try and upgrade later. Very few of them I was able to upgrade though.

comohbrother12_zpsdzdrhwit.jpg

comohbrother34_zpsw7rknc8c.jpg

comohbrother5_zpsuuem5dnm.jpg

Jetta and Lucy will be next on my list. Those Jetta's are pricey!!

The only Lucy I ever see for sale is the beach one.

Yeah, the first issue is by far the easiest. The others are moderately tough, but their prices haven't hit the stratosphere. Dizzy Dames on the other hand ....

Only got half of the Dizzy Dames. Do have some Kilroys and Cookies where Morinica also appears.

comdizzydames1_zps99laa9wj.jpg

comdizzydames2_zps9gviypoh.jpg

comdizzydames6_zps1nlgwlqf.jpg

And while we are on Stanhall here is the last of their GGA output. The Stanhall stuff is impossible to find in high grade and I long ago realized if I wanted 'em at all just to grab the first copy I could find and try and upgrade later. Very few of them I was able to upgrade though.

comohbrother12_zpsdzdrhwit.jpg

comohbrother34_zpsw7rknc8c.jpg

Because of their more adult humor themes, I wonder if Stanhall books made it to as many newsstands as other comics. I'm thinking that they didn't, which may help to explain their scarcity.

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait...................

Who is this "Mystery Girl"? :foryou: