• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shill Alert2....

469 posts in this topic

stop.jpg

Can't people read the sign?!? Christo_pull_hair.gif

It is Sunny and 70 outside.

I Went to the Park with my little girl, we ate lunch, threw the frisbee,picked up pine cones.. tried to avoid all the duck poop,and took a nap in the sun.

For lunch we grilled hot dogs, our sides were baked beans(kinda cold) 2 kinds of chips, and veggies with ranch dip.

To drink we had bottled water and grape soda pop.

Brownies for dessert.

I am now reading this thread, and glad for my afternoon away from computers.

Kenny

P.S.

We should all declare how we feel about shilling..

Shilling is BAD.

The next person may now say how they feel about shilling.

shilling is like having your mansaque shaved with a cheese grater, followed by a liberal application of Mennen

shilling is like having your mansaque shaved with a cheese grater, followed by a liberal application of Mennen

So should I put you down as Shilling is BAD then?

Or do you like that kinda alcohol burn thing?... hey ya could... I dunno confused-smiley-013.gif

So should I put you down as Shilling is BAD then?

Or do you like that kinda alcohol burn thing?... hey ya could... I dunno confused-smiley-013.gif

it's tingly... cloud9.gif <---this is a pic of my manSaque after said procedure

Hey did you like that Bats 227 you got from me???

hi.gif I haven't been home for 2 weeks, and won't be until the 14th or so. I have all my books shipped there because I don't trust campus mail with them. I will PM you as soon as I get home and have a chance to look at it...I am sure I will like it. grin.gif

To me, shilling is for those guys that just cannot be successful by playing the game honestly. I think it is born out of frustration for those guys that just can't flip or deal in a way that is profitable so they need to come up with little tricks in order to help their bottom line, or are greedy enough to want to fatten up their bottom line by playing these dirty tricks. Not the worst crime in the word, but certainly shady and petty. And to shill at the same time one is bashing other types of internet fraud is certainly hypocritical. I'm not talking anyone in particular here, but when this does come up it seems as if the perpetrators often find ways of justifying their actions as if it really isn't much of a crime. Maybe it's not against the law (or is it?) but it is certainly unethical at the least.

Oh yeah, I hate shilling too.

The next person may now say how they feel about shilling.

I love shelling! A week and a half ago I probably spent 2 hours walking up and down the beach with my 2 girls looking for shells - we find some very nice olives, some broken Scotch Bonnets and whelks, the usual assortment of slippers and cats eyes, your ubiquitous mollusks, but alas, no intact sand dollars. frown.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif893whatthe.gif Oh, shilling!?!? Not a big fan of shilling, never done it, hopefully never will, have busted at least one long-time ebayer who I did many deals with who blamed it on his 8-year old son...whatever. frustrated.gif

It is ok to like Curt Schilling ...isnt it?

Go Pacers.... (looks around corner at Detroit.. shy.gif)............ 893whatthe.gif