• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shill Alert2....

469 posts in this topic

So, if I bump this thread and also bump the companion thread on the eBay message board, is that trollish? Cause I'd hate to be a troll, but it's a public service to remind everybody of Flying-Donut's behavior.

Good job because I almost forgot!

Now what was I suppose to remember about Comic Key's auctions... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

~sarcasm~ poke2.gif

You are supposed to remember that Comic Keys has the best looking books on ebay! Just like Pam Anderson has some of the best looking mammary glands (but they still would get a PLOD)

HOLYCRAP! How on earth did I ever miss this thread?!? foreheadslap.gif

If you believe FD was caught on his very first shill bid attempt, then you'll believe the speeding ticket I received today was the result of my going over the speed limit for the very first time EVER.

Argue that he should get a second chance to make good on things. Argue that he's your friend and seems like a nice enough guy-so get off his back, but give the forumites a little more credit, will ya?

jesus says forgive and forget. (doesn't he?) this topic was beaten to death.

...as was Jesus,...guess we haven't learned anything in over 2000 years,..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I wonder who keeps bumping this thread up (twice now) and then deleting the post so nobody can see who it was. If you've got an ax to grind with me, go ahead and do it. Be a man. Don't hide behind deleted posts and nasty emails to my personal email account.

I wonder who keeps bumping this thread up (twice now) and then deleting the post so nobody can see who it was. If you've got an ax to grind with me, go ahead and do it. Be a man. Don't hide behind deleted posts and nasty emails to my personal email account.

I noticed that twice now too and was about to post something. screwy.gif

edit:

Is this known as shill bumping...? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif