• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shill Alert2....

469 posts in this topic

Stop being a DQ. Who trashed him? Please give an example.

Some DQ said the following earlier in the thread:

You should feel a bit defensive.

You are after all, an avatar who's recorded a bit more than 20 posts. Not looking to bash you or run you out of town, just telling you to get real and establish your own credentials before you take a run at someone again.

and

And seriously, how many times have you seen shills come on the boards with an obvious vendetta, pretending to have innocently "stumbled" upon someone's infraction. I just sensed that it was possibly more calculated than you're presuming it to have been.

And you call that trashing him? I had legitimate questions about his motivations. I've already had this cleared up in pms with him. Any more problems?

And you call that trashing him? I had legitimate questions about his motivations. I've already had this cleared up in pms with him. Any more problems?

Only responded to your post because I thought you were trashing me. My mistake in not knowing DQ was meant as a compliment. You asked for examples and I gave them. I guess you were complimenting him as well. My bad. Nobody owes dm226 a public apology. My mistake.

I'm sorry i'm a nitwit. I was born this way. It's not ignorance I really am dumber than dirt. I missed where I said you specifically were defending shilling. I found your post obfuscating not defensive. I got the point of it and my intent wasn't to respond too it. I just hit respond with intent to respond to the one above it and many others which did defend the action and minimize it even after the second example. I see why you would think it was your post I was responding too since I did reply to it... my bad I have bad internet manners and often just hit reply reply to the last post. I guess I am a Bore as well as a Nitwit. No need to apologize for the insult. As someone who acted like a Nitwit i should be expected to be called a nitwit. Hell, if I acted like a scumbag I'd be ok if you'd used that deragatory label. Generally if I am not talking about a whole thread I' ll quote what I am disputing or disagreeing with so it isnt confusing. Feel free to disagree with me anytime you like. I don't take that personal and unless someone is hostile or insulting.

Yes, as has been stated by a different poster I like talking in legalese. That was my whole point in posting on the thread. Nevermind the fact I am so dyslexic I can barely type a readable sentence. I find that aids me in writing in legalese.

Is it legalese to conclude someone who is acting unethically is unethica I thought it was logic.

Honestly if I found out I was shilled it would be much more about the principle than 50 or 100 bucks. I got beat for 40 bucks by someone who didnt send a book. I think it would [#@$%!!!] me off more to of gotten the book and found out he bid against me andbid me up 12 bucks. I was robbed by that seller. No I'm your buddy conraderie thing while he sticks a knife in my back. I am a newbie though. Maybe I just need to get a more jaded attitude about my hobby and change my perception of excuseable and inexcuseable behavior or get another hobby and just stick to buying the new books I buy. I guess what really bothers me about shilling is the disengunity involved in pretending to be something you aren't.

oops hit send early, I suck at this internet thing. No, I don't think people who shill should be banned here or on any messgae board but, Ebay says they ban them and don't. have a great day you few who may actually read this dead horse of a thread back to work to make more $ for comics I go.

Only responded to your post because I thought you were trashing me. My mistake in not knowing DQ was meant as a compliment. You asked for examples and I gave them. I guess you were complimenting him as well. My bad. Nobody owes dm226 a public apology. My mistake.

I think you got it right this time Exclesior!! THAT is how you write a FDQ post.

You did it!

Ze-

Or was that just sarcasm with all the fixins?

I love to see the hypocrisy of the usual forum suspects who will not say a single word against FDs shilling on one hand, but will join together like a group of hens to attack me. I love it. Keep going out of your way to defend the indefensible by your non-condemnation of FD and your attacks on me. Speaks volumes. Shilling is ok as long as it is one of your own doing the shilling. 27_laughing.gif

I love to see the hypocrisy of the usual forum suspects who will not say a single word against FDs shilling on one hand, but will join together like a group of hens to attack me. I love it. Keep going out of your way to defend the indefensible by your non-condemnation of FD and your attacks on me. Speaks volumes. Shilling is ok as long as it is one of your own doing the shilling. 27_laughing.gif

Maybe you would be happier if you started your own " Flying Donut is the Anti-Christ" chatroom ?? Or have you.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Excelsior.. I believe you need to go actually READ this thread. Or at least MY posts before you say such silly things.

But then again... I assume by your posting style you are just a shill with an agenda.

So good day.. hi.gif

Nice try.......... well not really.

Ze-

Shilling is ok as long as it is one of your own doing the shilling.

Wrong, Excel. Shilling is never Ok.

But since you think it's ok, please let me know your eBay id so I know never to bid on your auctions.

Shilling is ok as long as it is one of your own doing the shilling.

Wrong, Excel. Shilling is never Ok.

But since you think it's ok, please let me know your eBay id so I know never to bid on your auctions.

I am pretty sure he was being sarcastic. gossip.gif

So, if I bump this thread and also bump the companion thread on the eBay message board, is that trollish? Cause I'd hate to be a troll, but it's a public service to remind everybody of Flying-Donut's behavior.

Good job because I almost forgot!

Now what was I suppose to remember about Comic Key's auctions... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

~sarcasm~ poke2.gif