• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MCU's DEADPOOL 3 starring Ryan Reynolds, Hugh Jackman (2024)
5 5

532 posts in this topic

On 2/12/2024 at 8:16 AM, Bosco685 said:

Patch appearing would be cool

image.png.32cf0c52a354f925da3318c2d402a5d6.png

While we all already know that Wolverine will show up in his signature blue and gold look in the film, it appears he’ll be there in another form as well. This looks to be the “Patch” era of Wolverine where he wore an eyepatch and was undercover in Madripoor for an espionage story. It’s unclear is this will be the same Wolverine as the blue and gold one from later, or if the movie is going to hop around between multiple versions of the character.

I was kinda disappointed in this teaser trailer. One hand there is a interesting plot but again it is not surprising because Deadpool 1 and 2 were good movies but not showing Wolverine at all is kinda why? Maybe the reason was because of the strike but still. 
What was awesome was that Kingdom of the Planet  of the Apes trailer. I was worried that series went downhill after Matt Reeves left to do Batman but it seems that is not the case.

Edited by godzilla43

On 2/11/2024 at 6:44 PM, Buzzetta said:

First trailer has dropped... 

Noe the Secret Wars comic on the side of Deadpool.  

PNG image.png

Did this R rated garbage air during the SB?

On 2/13/2024 at 4:23 PM, TupennyConan said:

Did this R rated garbage air during the SB?

Yup.  First commercial for the game I believe. 

There is far worse in the NFL than a R trailer for an R rated movie.

This response was really just a backdoor way to show off the latest addition to my NFL Legal Troubles Collection, Derrick Ward, who was recently arrested for a string of robberies.

72957373349__DC6F86F1-412E-4F4F-B86A-8CEEC9F6CBF5.jpeg

On 2/13/2024 at 7:23 PM, Buzzetta said:

Yup.  First commercial for the game I believe. 

There is far worse in the NFL than a R trailer for an R rated movie.

This response was really just a backdoor way to show off the latest addition to my NFL Legal Troubles Collection, Derrick Ward, who was recently arrested for a string of robberies.

72957373349__DC6F86F1-412E-4F4F-B86A-8CEEC9F6CBF5.jpeg

Who has the better Football Hall of Fame - Canton or Sing Sing?