• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mark Schultz outlets?

10 posts in this topic

Just read that Mark Schultz will be skipping all public appearances (cons, etc.) in 2017 to focus on a new Xenozoic graphic novel with about 60 illustrations, which is expected to be ready in 2018.

My question is, are there any dealers Mark has used in the past to release his originals, or does he sell them directly at cons and other venues? Because I am beginning my advance planning and budgeting to buy several of the aforementioned illustrations, and want to get positioned very early.

Thanks,

Ivan

Mark usually sells at conventions. He does work with Flesk Publications for all his books and currently they are offering a nice Hanna sketch in Xenozoic book for charity on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mark-Schultz-Original-Xenozoic-Hannah-Art-Flesk-Book-Charity-Auction-/132013578551?hash=item1ebc9f5937:g:kC0AAOSwcUBYN02A

Saw Mark back in May at a local con, and he had several pieces for sale. Gorgeous stuff. Would have loved to have bought something but money was tight that weekend, had to settle for a couple of prints. He told me at the time he wouldn't be doing many more shows until the new book was out. Next time he comes to town I'm going to have to save up!

I have only met mark once, at a very small Philly show for the release of the large Little Nemo book. He has originals for sale at that time. That said, I have gone to many shows where he was listed but never appeared - probably 7-10 in the last 10-15 years. He is a tough catch.

I had to go diving back through an old thread to find my pic, but here are the two I picked up from him at Wonderfest back in May (along with a couple of comics.) He didn't have any "new" stuff, just old stock, maybe three or four in addition to the two I got here. The C&D print is ENORMOUS.

4tln6a.jpg