• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show us your TOP CENSUS copies

447 posts in this topic

Stop showing books you don't own anymore! Do you still own any of the other books you posted here? I still own both of the DCs and 2 of the Marvels. Care to guess which 2 Marvels?

796666-TOS1.JPG

hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

This is incredible! Where did you get it? Do you still have it? If you did sell it, what did it go for? What did you buy it for? Sorry if I sound like a raving lunatic, but I've been looking for a 9.6 or better forever.

Joe

796666-TOS1.JPG

hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

This is incredible! Where did you get it? Do you still have it? If you did sell it, what did it go for? What did you buy it for? Sorry if I sound like a raving lunatic, but I've been looking for a 9.6 or better forever.

Joe

Paid $20 for it in the early 1990s. One of the few Marvel books that I still have, as I still collect the non-superhero stuff. And sorry, it's not for sale.

Stop showing books you don't own anymore! Do you still own any of the other books you posted here? I still own both of the DCs and 2 of the Marvels. Care to guess which 2 Marvels?

Let me see, what would be the two that I'd be least likely to ever want to own... Chamber of Chills 1 and 2? poke2.gif

Let me see, what would be the two that I'd be least likely to ever want to own... Chamber of Chills 1 and 2? poke2.gif

1 for 2. Try reading the posts and you will know...fool.