• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show us your TOP CENSUS copies

447 posts in this topic

Stop showing books you don't own anymore! Do you still own any of the other books you posted here? I still own both of the DCs and 2 of the Marvels. Care to guess which 2 Marvels?

Let me see, what would be the two that I'd be least likely to ever want to own... Chamber of Chills 1 and 2? poke2.gif

1 for 2. Try reading the posts and you will know...fool.

Doc Savage it is!

Stop showing books you don't own anymore! Do you still own any of the other books you posted here? I still own both of the DCs and 2 of the Marvels. Care to guess which 2 Marvels?

Let me see, what would be the two that I'd be least likely to ever want to own... Chamber of Chills 1 and 2? poke2.gif

Doc Savage it is!

WARNING - WARNING - WARNING

Excessive use of quotes!

Cease and desist immediately!

Doc Savage it is!

WARNING - WARNING - WARNING

Excessive use of quotes!

Cease and desist immediately!

CAN'T... RESPOND...!

IRONY... TOO... OVERWHELMING...!

Foolish Honger!

893whatthe.gif The Cat?! poke2.gif

And we call ourselves Hong-kies, thank you very much.

Banana

yay.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gifthumbsup2.gif

Well...you are one!

I know, that's why I gave you a thumbsup2.gif.

Okay, no more hijacking Bob's thread! 893naughty-thumb.gif

Another couple of Marvels that were acquired before the advent of CGC. Although it was a perilous way to collect, buying raw books was in some respects a much more enjoyable (and skill-dependent) way to scavenger-hunt for books than the "guaranteed-grade/mouse-click/PayPal" approach of today.

ff36.jpg

595457-FF51%20hi%20dpi.jpg

I'll post this one before it gets unseated by a 9.8. I currently own the copy pictured here, but did own the Pacific Coast as well...sold the PC b/c the cover wasn't as white as this non-pedigree beauty:

797589-NickFury04.jpg

797589-NickFury04.jpg.1f989de23b245c0e6ee5490c0495551e.jpg

Now that's a WHITE COPY. thumbsup2.gif

Also your Strange Tales registry set is really nice. But I might have to knock it off the top spot this weekend. poke2.gif Off course that's only because I have issues before #136 (your #136-168 is better then mine).

Of course when Doug puts his up, there will be ZERO competition as he has 101-168 in 9.4 or better with a Strange Tales Annual #2 in CGC 9.8. hail.gif