• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show us your TOP CENSUS copies

447 posts in this topic

i posted this for my 3000th post, but it belongs here, as well.

the only Wonder Woman #143 in 9.6 - also has White pages and perfect QP. it'll be the best copy until a 9.8 shows up (never).................. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

presented here raw - the bottom right edge is a mylar/scanner illusion...........

1113262557176_Wonder_Woman_009.jpg

I've seen it in person (in the slab) and it's beautiful. thumbsup2.gif

heck, i haven't even seen it slabbed, yet!!!!! blush.gif

no wonder you have no money left - you spend far too much time at that house of temptation.................

everything you want is there - all you need is that big bucks...........

I'm really enjoying seeing the great variety of "best in the world" comics. Here are two more, both of which are tied with several others. Sorry about the quality of the bottom scan - it be nice if CGC could encapsulate using an inner well that wouldn't warp the books.

One of 4 in grade (love this cover):

Thor150.jpg

One of 7 in grade (surprising that none have graded higher):

jim117.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've seen it in person (in the slab) and it's beautiful.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heck, i haven't even seen it slabbed, yet!!!!!

no wonder you have no money left - you spend far too much time at that house of temptation.................

everything you want is there - all you need is that big bucks...........

It is nice to see the books in person, that's for sure. I actually don't go over there that much, but we do go out for dinner at least once every two weeks, and went to the Miami Heat basketball game on Tuesday.

Heritage JLA #5, 9, 15 are some...

These are the only copies of each to date. All highest graded.

Most of the JLA books for this auction are mine. With other books either tied for top in census or 2nd place.

That's a stunning JLA run you accrued, Ace. acclaim.gif How long did it take you to build it? And, if you don't mind sharing your reason, are you selling now as a move out of comics, or to raise funds for another acquisition?

Heritage JLA #5, 9, 15 are some...

These are the only copies of each to date. All highest graded.

Most of the JLA books for this auction are mine. With other books either tied for top in census or 2nd place.

That's a stunning JLA run you accrued, Ace. acclaim.gif How long did it take you to build it? And, if you don't mind sharing your reason, are you selling now as a move out of comics, or to raise funds for another acquisition?

Thank you.

It took me about 4 years to put it together. I could say that I'm selling to compete with tth2 for high grade GL. devil.gif But I'm actually moving out of comics...again.