• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DALE ROBERTS COMICS HOLIDAY SALE! PLEASE READ!
6 6

2,331 posts in this topic

Sunday afternoon at 2PM CST (or maybe a little before). Probably 150 books or so....Golden Age, High grade fresh to market Spideys, Spectacular JLAs, MIS, DC War, lots of keys in varying grades and some more high grade stuff.

Here is a little preview.

929194090_o.jpg

929194100_o.jpg

929194077_o.jpg

929194065_o.jpg

929194110_o.jpg

929194120_o.jpg

929194128_o.jpg

Bahhhh Im at Rogue One Sunday night.

Sounds like a doozy of a thread

Sale is Sunday afternoon at 2 CST

A good fisherman chums the waters early ... lure the fish in ... they are hungry ...

Fish? You must be kidding! More like it's sharks circling Dale's boat, his rod and line and bait ...

Books looks good, thread will be crazy. I will be in theatre watching Star Wars at about the same time. :cry:

A good fisherman chums the waters early ... lure the fish in ... they are hungry ...

Fish? You must be kidding! More like it's sharks circling Dale's boat, his rod and line and bait ...

Books looks good, thread will be crazy. I will be in theatre watching Star Wars at about the same time. :cry:

Dale's gonna need a bigger boat.

these are not the books your looking for ... waves hand

these are not the books your looking for ... waves hand

You think? lol ? We'll see ... loading 6 :takeit: bullets into my ? for today. :foryou:

I'm still new here so I don't know who's who in the zoo. But am I right in guessing that's Greggy on the far left of the photo waiting for his turn to have a photo taken with Dale once Stan Lee gets out of the way?

617791431_o.jpg

Yep - that's Greggy. The man, the myth and the legend.

I'm still new here so I don't know who's who in the zoo. But am I right in guessing that's Greggy on the far left of the photo waiting for his turn to have a photo taken with Dale once Stan Lee gets out of the way?

617791431_o.jpg

Yep - that's Greggy. The man, the myth and the legend.

Very rare appearance of Greggy awake, not napping! lol

617791431_o.jpg

8 years in a few days. I wouldn't call that new :baiting: