• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

All-American comics no.16 the Green lantern

299 posts in this topic

Thanks I'm going to have to try that out, as one collector told me, don't open the comic book if I don't have to it's a little brittle like in between the pages, I took pictures of every single page, just having trouble posting them.

I'd absolutely avoid handling it any more than is necessary, especially if you don't have experience with older comic books.

It's already a lower grade copy, so you're unlikely to do any catastrophic damage. But even in its current shape, little things can add up (for example, causing a page or a wrap to come loose from the staples, detaching a piece which is barely hanging on, etc.)...

I'd absolutely avoid handling it any more than is necessary, especially if you don't have experience with older comic books.

It's already a lower grade copy, so you're unlikely to do any catastrophic damage. But even in its current shape, little things can add up (for example, causing a page or a wrap to come loose from the staples, detaching a piece which is barely hanging on, etc.)...

Also make sure you get some advice on how to ship it in to CGC or wherever correctly ! Shipping can really hurt a book's condition if not done correctly. Great book !

Cadillac not for sale daily driver, and worth less than the comic lol

Well, now you can drive a better Cadillac after the sale of your comic. Get a classic good condition '60s one and tell your friends "one comic book paid for my new Caddy!"

Cadillac not for sale daily driver, and worth less than the comic lol

Well, now you can drive a better Cadillac after the sale of your comic. Get a classic good condition '60s one and tell your friends "one comic book paid for my new Caddy!"

.... a '52 chop top might be interesting in the driveway.... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u