• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Star Wars Chinese Comic

10 posts in this topic

I just received this and it's pretty cool. I thought you guys might be interested. It's a Chinese language Star Wars comic that's only slightly larger than my iPhone.

image.jpg

A few pages take artistic license, like this one with Leia looking out the Tantive IV as the star destroyer attacks:

image.jpg

Here's the scene with Obi-Wan telling Luke about Darth killing his father. In China apparently the scene has proof of death:

image.jpg

And here we see the Death Star assault, this time with X-wing fighters using nukes:

image.jpg

Here's what Google Translate has to say...

image.jpg

The master of the spacecraft is the empire of the Senator Princess Leah. In order to oppose tyranny, she sent a very important intelligence to the rebel alliance base, on the way by the imperial cruise ship pursuit, had to divert to Tatooine for help.

image.jpg

Kenobi recalled the incident, telling Luke, "Your father was an ancient republ¢an defender. He was killed in this battle by Darth Vader in this light sword!" Hearing this he was determined to Father Revenge.

image.jpg

Yijun fighter fierce fire, "Death Star" lit a sea of fire, a blossoming mushroom Ru Yun Ranran