• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Good, Bad or Indifferent, What is your last purchase for 2016?

121 posts in this topic

Well, an update on this from my previous post yesterday...3 books arrived today...these should definitely be the last batch for this year. lol

The final issue I needed to finish this Bible run (from a random eBay seller):

talesgreatbook1_f.jpg

Two books from the recent Comic Connect auction...including a flagship-type book for my collection...the White Mountain Mad #1...can't think of a better way for me to end the year. :cloud9:

allstar25_f.jpg

mad1a_f.jpg

HAPPY NEW YEAR, ALL!!

Well, an update on this from my previous post yesterday...3 books arrived today...these should definitely be the last batch for this year. lol

The final issue I needed to finish this Bible run (from a random eBay seller):

talesgreatbook1_f.jpg

Two books from the recent Comic Connect auction...including a flagship-type book for my collection...the White Mountain Mad #1...can't think of a better way for me to end the year. :cloud9:

allstar25_f.jpg

mad1a_f.jpg

Ed,

You collect All Star too? I won three great All Star comics from the Comic Connect Lasry collection too-#7,#14, and #26. On the Mad #1, are those smudges?

HAPPY NEW YEAR, ALL!!

You collect All Star too? I won three great All Star comics from the Comic Connect Lasry collection too-#7,#14, and #26. On the Mad #1, are those smudges?

I'm only after a few select All-Star issues...for a side project I'm working on...I'll explain later :gossip:

Yep, ink smudges on the Mad #1...I can't deduce whether it's something that happened during the production process, or afterwards. In any event, I'm guessing that's what's keeping the book from 9.0+

Here are the complete grading notes on it:

crease top of back cover

erasure mark top of front cover

light spine stress lines

multiple ink smear top of front cover

pedigree coding page(s) 1