• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So, what booty did you end up with under the tree this year? (keep it clean)

15 posts in this topic

Wow Cat that is just awesome! Your elf is a keeper. You know how much 'ole Robot Man loves that piece ( and other stuff like that). Welcome to the club.

I didn't get anything comic related or much else for that matter. But I am OK with that and actually prefer not having to deal with a lot of "stuff"

I did get something way better. I got to spend a couple of days with my kids and grandchildren as well as family and friends. Priceless!

Wow Cat that is just awesome! Your elf is a keeper. You know how much 'ole Robot Man loves that piece ( and other stuff like that). Welcome to the club.

I didn't get anything comic related or much else for that matter. But I am OK with that and actually prefer not having to deal with a lot of "stuff"

I did get something way better. I got to spend a couple of days with my kids and grandchildren as well as family and friends. Priceless!

Thanks! Ho-Ho-Hopefully TimelyFinds and myself weren't the only obsessive-compulsive collectors surprised by goodies from spouses, family and friends over the holidays.

:sumo: This should be a show & tell thread, and everyone's invited! searching-019.gif

Although I received a few more kewl gifts this year, getting a rare Sentinel of Liberty set in such nice condition was the tree-topper. :insane:

I'll start it off with this...

My spousal elf surprised me with a little something that's a heckuva lot better than the lump of coal I deserved... :whee:

image_zpseu80w834.jpeg

image_zpstsqgh2mo.jpeg

image_zps4zdicsq1.jpeg

image_zps6x4nmcke.jpeg

:grin: Super-size Super Soldier! :o

That is AWESOME!!!! Super cool brother!!

Most comics I get, I get for myself.....so I just don't call them gifts...... but my favorite semi comic related gift this year (...and almost every year) is the new Spectrum book...... this year's is "Spectrum 23, The Best of Contemporary Fantastic Art" and they never disappoint. It's not Golden Age..... but it does have a lengthy section on the year's best Comics Industry art..... I mention it here because this is the forum where most of my pals hang out. It's mostly commercial art..... but it is fantastic..... EVERY year. If you like fantasy art, hit a Barnes and Noble and grab one...... hours of fascination await you..... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u