• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,640 posts in this topic

Just got this in from AdamStrange. Gorgeous book!

Jungle13590.jpg

Did you trade him small rectangular sheets of green paper with the images of dead white men for that book? hm

Sweet copy! (thumbs u

I've been on the lookout for some time for an affordable GA Cage book with a decent cover. This arrived just now and I love it :cloud9: The danger is that I have started checking auction listings for other Planets, as they have such wonderful sci-fi covers. This could easily start a new and expensive obsession :eek:

planet62.jpg

planet62lbl.jpg

Just received this one. One of the Top 10 best Jungle Comics covers (maybe even top 5) IMO.

jung001.jpg

Hmmm... Jungle Comics survivor series. Perhaps what we need to beat the holiday blues...

Hmmm... Jungle Comics survivor series. Perhaps what we need to beat the holiday blues...

:applause: Now, go ahead and set it up!! :baiting:

Done. Get your nominations in...

Curse you Tiki-lover. Now, look what you've gone and made me do today :frustrated:

Walked into my local show looking for Jungle comics ... and I guess I won :)

90530.jpg.99b557e67cee2f29876ba9272f9389cb.jpg

90531.jpg.81f2f0848705cbb9b19fbde43944dbb6.jpg

90532.jpg.8ceee0f9f6802101ef56fc088469cedd.jpg

I've been on the lookout for some time for an affordable GA Cage book with a decent cover. This arrived just now and I love it :cloud9: The danger is that I have started checking auction listings for other Planets, as they have such wonderful sci-fi covers. This could easily start a new and expensive obsession :eek:

planet62.jpg

planet62lbl.jpg

that is what happened to me...

I was at parker's house in Oct, saw his planets in person and badabing, I was hooked...never had given them any thought previously

:applause: Now, go ahead and set it up!! :baiting:

Done. Get your nominations in...

Curse you Tiki-lover. Now, look what you've gone and made me do today :frustrated:

Walked into my local show looking for Jungle comics ... and I guess I won :)

If you have buyer's remorse, I'll PM you my address and you can send them to Sacramento where I'll give them a nice home.