• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,640 posts in this topic

I picked these up from Calamerica off eBay a while ago.

Fight47FC.jpg

Seniorita Rio....... :cloud9:

I know from playing nerf swords with my daughters that she's opened herself up for a whack to the face with that hand position. It's gonna hurt.

Fight47FC.jpg

I know from playing nerf swords with my daughters that she's opened herself up for a whack to the face with that hand position. It's gonna hurt.

My kids and I play with the Nerf guns, we don't have any Nerf swords.

I would say that our kids might have fun playing together, but my kids would be guilty of bringing a nerf gun to a nerd sword fight. :kidaround:

Fight47FC.jpg

My kids and I play with the Nerf guns, we don't have any Nerf swords.

I would say that our kids might have fun playing together, but my kids would be guilty of bringing a nerf gun to a nerd sword fight. :kidaround:

That's alright. Sam broke my right index finger with a nerf sword. 'Soft' is a relative term.

great planets...13 is kind of a tough one too (thumbs u

You're right as usual G.A.tor - I had to be very patient upgrading that one! [#13 and #14 are almost as scarce as #15 it seems.]

I personally think 13 is more rare. Gerber was waaaayy off when he gave it a 4. I have seen more 15's than13's for sale.

14 is really tough too.

These two arrived the other day. The Jumbo is an upgrade, but the Fight is new.

FightComics7980.jpg

JumboComics7080.jpg

What was actually better than getting the books was my girlfriend's reaction to them. Instead of the anguished "How much did you pay for those?" I would get from the ex-wife, the girlfriend said, "Wow, the colors on those are great." She's a keeper. :cloud9:

FightComics7980.jpg

Beautiful!

My favorite era of FH covers!

FightComics7980.jpg

JumboComics7080.jpg

What was actually better than getting the books was my girlfriend's reaction to them. Instead of the anguished "How much did you pay for those?" I would get from the ex-wife, the girlfriend said, "Wow, the colors on those are great." She's a keeper. :cloud9:

Looks like you got 3 winners there: two nice FH books and one great girl !!