• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,651 posts in this topic

Last one. Jumbo 119. I'm contemplating going for GGA crocodile covers once I compete my GGA octopus cover collection.

1528525-jumbo119.jpg

Shawn, those are some awesome books. Did you get them online, or locally?

-Chris

A1. Ask Brian about the big golden age collection he recently obtained.

Last one. Jumbo 119. I'm contemplating going for GGA crocodile covers once I compete my GGA octopus cover collection.

1528525-jumbo119.jpg

Shawn, those are some awesome books. Did you get them online, or locally?

-Chris

A1. Ask Brian about the big golden age collection he recently obtained.

I looked through it today at the con. Lots of neat Jungle books. Not really my speed, but I know you love em.

-Chris

WOW Awesome Planet ! Im not so sure she had an accident as opposed to some bad gas maybe thumbsup2.gif Thanks for sharing that as Ive not seen that cover before. The creatures have a Wolverton look to them almost.

Thanks! Gas huh? you may be right, there is a somewhat pungent odor to the book....

WOW Awesome Planet ! Im not so sure she had an accident as opposed to some bad gas maybe thumbsup2.gif Thanks for sharing that as Ive not seen that cover before. The creatures have a Wolverton look to them almost.

Thanks! Gas huh? you may be right, there is a somewhat pungent odor to the book....

naw, that's just Mississippi.

this is the 'toledo' copy, a pedigree i didn't even know about 'til a month ago--cgc recognized to boot. planet.jpg

Holy Toledo! 893whatthe.gif

i wondered who'd be first--my money was on ciorac. you gotta be quick to beat him to the PUNch!!!! well done.

naw, that's just Mississippi.

Spoken from a man who lives in the refining captial of the world.....Acadiana (that's French for cancer alley)

27_laughing.gif

this is the 'toledo' copy, a pedigree i didn't even know about 'til a month ago--cgc recognized to boot. planet.jpg

i wondered who'd be first--my money was on ciorac. you gotta be quick to beat him to the PUNch!!!! well done.

I was watching the replay of the glorious Saints victory on the NFL Network

best play calling i ever saw.

You and me both! Just brilliant. Britt says "hey"

'hey' to both my girls.

'hey' to both my girls.

'hey" right back to my 3 girls!!!