• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,632 posts in this topic

rangers15.jpg

Nice! Any Rangers 15 is a good 15. Pretty tough book in my estimation.

And a really cool cover. How did these young ladies find themselves in such predicaments? (And how do their dresses defy gravity to keep them decent?) Enquiring minds want to know!

Funny thing is that particular predicament is not unheard of. Here's the Fight twin of this cover -

The colors on this copy really sparkle!

I bought that from 143ksk. I don't know if he remembers where he got it from. Steve?

JumboComics1680.jpg

Very sweet looking copy of a great book, congrat's. :applause:

Thanks! I wanted a decent copy to go with my other Lightning cover, which I've shown before

JumboComics1460.jpg

#14 seems to be the marginally tougher book to find with deep colors! How confusing it must have been for kids in 1940 to find no story to match the cover inside the book!

swelegant Planets. I particularly like the tonality of the #45 cover (GCD says Joe Doolin?) the bottom half almost looks like the Xela airbrush greats of Wonder and Startling...

That cover hit me as well (in a good way). Strong colors on your copy! :cloud9:

Planet45001.jpg

Here's a neat recent pickup of mine. Given that it's a Fiction House, I'm amazed how nice and deep the cover reds are...

106179.jpg

Dibs if you ever decide to sell, alright? That is NICE! Rather have that than a faded or misprinted HG!

Here's a neat recent pickup of mine. Given that it's a Fiction House, I'm amazed how nice and deep the cover reds are...

:applause: One of the best color-wise I've seen of that issue. Congrats. Keep on buying Fights, and stay off the Rangers :sumo:

Hopefully I have a couple FHs to show before the weekend :wishluck: