• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,632 posts in this topic

Whittling them down...

PlanetComics555.jpg

I saw it at SDCC while helping SuperworldTed out at this booth - even though I have a copy, I was sorely tempted to be a Greedy SOB and pick it up because it is such a classic/cool book.

Congrat's on the great buy! :applause:

Just in from Walclark. :cool:

Two beauties! (thumbs u

I just got in a crop of Rangers from this period, and some of the stories and art look fantastic. When time allows, I'll get a-scanning.

Just in from Walclark. :cool:

Two beauties! (thumbs u

I just got in a crop of Rangers from this period, and some of the stories and art look fantastic. When time allows, I'll get a-scanning.

Can't wait to see them.

The Werewolf Hunter is always good for some craziness and, call me crazy, but I like Firehair :blush: esp. when drawn by Elias and Glory Forbes generally holds her own along with U.S. Rangers.

Still thinking about it, Jon.

OK. No pressure! lol

I like that Wings cover too. There's a lot of nice sleeper covers scattered among the so-so ones. #73 is another great 'adventure' one.