• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,632 posts in this topic

Here's a neat recent pickup of mine. Given that it's a Fiction House, I'm amazed how nice and deep the cover reds are...

106179.jpg

Dibs if you ever decide to sell, alright? That is NICE! Rather have that than a faded or misprinted HG!

Dibs #2 , that is the best coloring I've seen on that one. The sky is soooooooooooooo blue!!

Great pick up.

From SUperworld Ted.

Jungle14001.jpg

One of my favourites! I had to do a doubletake! I wonder if the colors are as different as they appear?

JungleComics1485.jpg

:applause:

both are beautiful books.

:gossip: Very tough book, it's been in my sig line want list for a couple years.

swelegant Planets. I particularly like the tonality of the #45 cover (GCD says Joe Doolin?) the bottom half almost looks like the Xela airbrush greats of Wonder and Startling...

That cover hit me as well (in a good way). Strong colors on your copy! :cloud9:

Planet45001.jpg

This is how the other half lives. Notice the difference in colors and the lack of swelegantness :sorry: ... but my scan is bigger :banana:

106258.jpg.7fdd1cbdf8d5e8db0c6914cebde7fcf4.jpg

swelegant Planets. I particularly like the tonality of the #45 cover (GCD says Joe Doolin?) the bottom half almost looks like the Xela airbrush greats of Wonder and Startling...

That cover hit me as well (in a good way). Strong colors on your copy! :cloud9:

Planet45001.jpg

This is how the other half lives. Notice the difference in colors and the lack of swelegantness :sorry: ... but my scan is bigger :banana:

lol No escape! You got my pretentiousness down to a "p"

Received this one in the mail today, features one of my favorite cover artist.

Definitely not an easy issue to locate.

f5f7549f.jpg

That is certainly a "tough one". I had a 8.5 copy that I sold to a "Boardie" and I still miss it tremendously. :cry: