• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,647 posts in this topic

I think if I fall and hit my head, I might be able to see what it was supposed to look like,

:insane:

No love for my funky book :(

"love" isn't strong enough to describe my affinity for the book. it is one of my fave books in the gold forum.

I won it's younger and more good looking brother.

Planet48_zps570e3063.jpg

Fixed that for you!

I've not seen many of these and they all have the same color level. I imagine her dress and the missiles are supposed to be bright red. Anyone have a brightly colored copy?

I do not own this one, but this one has a nice red dress and red missiles.

image_zpsf37bc836.jpg

I took a scan of my Planet 48 on my new scanner:

It is the outer cover. The interior cover is very slightly deeper in color strike.

I think your 9.6 is pretty close.

Awesome pick up :)

PLanetComics48front_zpsa477b2a9.jpg

Fight27804x1280_zpsd3e7da26.jpg

:applause:

Sorry couldn't resist posting but for a couple of days I might have a copy of a book better than yours :o

Though not by much; when G.A.tor saw this book live, he gave it a 5.0 for the tiny rub at bottom left :cry: I still don't want to believe it :sumo:

Fight27.jpg

Hello all, I have been expanding my Fiction House collection recently and one of the books I picked up that I am really proud of is below. I have enjoyed looking at all the great posts and books in this thread!

Fight29_zpsb0f70edd.jpg

Agreed. Nice pick-up. This cover doesn't get nearly as much love as others in that range of the run ... b/c of the lack of GGA but I like it nonetheless.

:applause: