• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,639 posts in this topic

Didn't notice any posts about this following publication. It seems they pulled the first volume and reissued it owing to sub-standard production.

The quality of reproduction is pretty good. Nice to have when the comics are trapped in plastic!

Roy-Thomas-Presents-Planet-Comics-Vol.-1.jpg

PAGE-024.jpeg

Just ordered volume 2 off of Amazon.

Thanks for the head's up. At a four issues per volume, this may take them a while, though. hm

Do you think Amazon posts to Koryak Okrug?

Didn't notice any posts about this following publication. It seems they pulled the first volume and reissued it owing to sub-standard production.

The quality of reproduction is pretty good. Nice to have when the comics are trapped in plastic!

PAGE-024.jpeg

I received my copy about 2 weeks ago. I have been reading it here and there and am currently in issue 3. I try not to read Planet issues until I own them, so getting this book was a little weird. I kind of felt like I was "cheating" or something. Anyway, glad I got it. I too have already ordered Vol. 2. I notice it's release date was changed from Nov. 30 to January 7. Also, I found the best price for it to be at cheapgraphicnovels.com . I would definitely recommend the book. Quality is good and at a much better price than what I would have to pay for the first 3 issues (thumbs u

PAGE-024.jpeg

Thanks for the head's up. At a four issues per volume, this may take them a while, though. hm

Do you think Amazon posts to Koryak Okrug?

Well, I understand that they are exploring the possibility of making deliveries using drones, so maybe. hm