• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,651 posts in this topic

Thank you!

And this was the last one I needed to finish the entire Wings run. Kinda weird that after 4.5 years of collecting the titles, the final issues I needed came back from CGC in the same box.

Wings19804x1280_zps4f6f81dc.jpg

Amazing accomplishment to finish two more runs!!!! (worship)

Thank you!

And this was the last one I needed to finish the entire Wings run.

I don't know what to say... Please adopt me lol

I picked up a raw copy at the same time that is roughly equivalent. I was going to return it but if you are interested, let me know and I'll dig through my paperwork to find out what I paid for it.

Didn't notice any posts about this following publication. It seems they pulled the first volume and reissued it owing to sub-standard production.

The quality of reproduction is pretty good. Nice to have when the comics are trapped in plastic!

Roy-Thomas-Presents-Planet-Comics-Vol.-1.jpg

PAGE-024.jpeg

Just ordered volume 2 off of Amazon.

Didn't notice any posts about this following publication. It seems they pulled the first volume and reissued it owing to sub-standard production.

The quality of reproduction is pretty good. Nice to have when the comics are trapped in plastic!

Roy-Thomas-Presents-Planet-Comics-Vol.-1.jpg

PAGE-024.jpeg

Just ordered volume 2 off of Amazon.

Thanks for the head's up. At a four issues per volume, this may take them a while, though. hm