• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,632 posts in this topic

It's been a challenging month or so recently so I haven't been online as much as normal. Thankfully, the guys at Heritage have been on the ball and just sent me this for my Planet run that I'm letting go. Sorry if it seems like advertizing, I just thought it was pretty cool. Too bad they left out the cover of #39. That one has long been my favorite.

DOC092914-09292014164024_Page_1_zps72b83add.jpg

DOC092914-09292014164024_Page_3_zps4c2ca6c8.jpg

DOC092914-09292014164024_Page_2_zps572fc916.jpg

Mods notified rantrant

:jokealert:

But I can understand why, as the proud papa, you wanted to share the great job that Heritage did to showcase the run. :foryou:

Planet Comics is an INCREDIBLE title to collect! The art inside on almost every issue far exceeds the typical output that most publishers were doing at the time. Considering they did not have an "Alex Schomburg" or "Lou Fine" type super-star artist in their stable, they put out an amazing storyline in that title that was consistently excellent!

IMO, after Timely & DC, this would be the ultimate title have.