• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,632 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, kelholt said:

Here is the Back of my Rangers 2

IMG_9701.JPGOn my phone now, will post a picture of front later tonight. This one now resides in a CGC 6.0 holder White Pages. Highest graded. 

I read the list from HA and snickered. Yes early Jumbos are tough, but several other FH books that were left off. The list basically says 8 issues of Jumbo are in the top 10 rarities for the publisher hm

....Nah I don't buy it.

Here is the front as promised.

It is a tough book. 

3 hours ago, kelholt said:

That is a hoard of #2's my friend (thumbsu

48 minutes ago, Zolnerowich said:

Transl. -- "hoard", meaning "not so rare"

It's definitely one of the tougher ones in the run.  Issues 2, 3,4, and 5 are all pretty tough.... 

19 hours ago, RareHighGrade said:

I heard that Heritage sent out an email recently listing the 10 rarest Fiction House books.  Can someone who got the email post the list?

Are you asking because you happen to own about half of them, and the best copy to boot? :baiting:

45 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Would really like to see these if any boardies are "holding" and would be so kind as to post them...

Me too. Especially #3. Such a cool cover on that issue.

1 hour ago, Artboy99 said:

I am pretty certain you could acquire that entire list with the sale of just one of your signature line items.  :grin:

13 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

I am pretty certain you could acquire that entire list with the sale of just one of your signature line items.  :grin:

well I wish, but those are samples of the recreation artwork I do. 

http://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=180716

See my latest pages  https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/167387-original-art-and-recreations/?page=4

th_The%20Killing%20Joke_zpsnofn1qkc.jpgth_Incredible%20Hulk%20181_zpsijmg2iaw.jth_Detective%20880_zpsuvuymszu.jpgth_MDS00156_zpsiwxj9fek.jpgth_MarvelComics1fullcolorart_zps10cb6cbbth_TheWalkingDead_INKED-1.jpgth_Colorfinish_zps31571c15.jpgth_Batman%20700_zpsxtojdoz7.jpg

10 hours ago, walclark said:

rangers2cgc.jpg

rangers3.jpg

rangers4.jpeg

rangers5.jpg

Really spectacular books! That #3 has gotta be one of Zolnerowich's finest.

Funny, the editor must've thought Superbrain was going to be a big hit for Rangers, with cover appearances in issues 3 and 5. Maybe his abrupt disappearance from the title was due to the fact that for such a super brain, Superbrain hatched pretty lame plans! Like, why is he holding a hypodermic syringe when his hooded axe-man has a more definitive solution in mind? 

Super awesome stuff!!!

Finally got my picture of 2 to load. Still muddling through the new boards.

I enjoyed the 2-5 run posted.

(thumbsu

All are difficult and titled "Rangers of Freedom" until simply going with Rangers comics starting with issue #8

IMG_9709.PNG

Edited by kelholt
Spelling