• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,632 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Straw-Man said:

not the pq i usually seek, obviously, but these jumbos have been hard to find and HIGH lately, and this'un was cheap and it will, after all, be staying in the slab.  bad pq, but pretty in plastic.

jumbo38.jpg

tough book Billy, I couldn't get past the SB pages

On 8/8/2017 at 0:29 PM, Ricksneatstuff said:

Jungle 11- so glad to have one now. Thanks to a great boardie. Not every book has to have a hot girl front and center for me to appreciate it. 

IMG_6378.JPG

Beautiful, Rick! Somehow I missed this page of the thread.

PM me when you tire of it or find a nicer copy!!

1 hour ago, Zolnerowich said:

Here's my first Jungle. Astarita doing very fine work. I just couldn't resist the cover, which has a bit for everyone. That bizarre tiki bird thing on the right side of the cover really transforms things into a whole new level of GA crazy

I agree, very cool cover and the "duck pole" she's tied to is off the hook!

On 8/30/2017 at 2:47 PM, Straw-Man said:

i was conflicted on it, too---really only threw bid in at last second cuz it was so low.

I think you did well - it's known to be relatively scarce and hard to come by in decent grade. That one looks very pretty. As usual you have an excellent eye.

1 hour ago, Zolnerowich said:

Here's my first Jungle. Astarita doing very fine work. I just couldn't resist the cover, which has a bit for everyone. That bizarre tiki bird thing on the right side of the cover really transforms things into a whole new level of GA crazy. 

pbYrsSM.jpg

What's that semi naked man doing to my pet hippo?

46 minutes ago, Flex Mentallo said:

I think you did well - it's known to be relatively scarce and hard to come by in decent grade. That one looks very pretty. As usual you have an excellent eye.

how does that square with me telling everybody you're a handsome guy?