• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,632 posts in this topic

This is Fiction House related, I just received this very nice trophy in the mail today. The CGC Registry is an extra added level of fun to a collection. CGC is a couple steps ahead of other certification companies( baseball cards, coins, etc.) in the way it relates to it's demographic. One example is evidenced in their registry awards.

To keep it even more relavent to this thread, I sat my favorite Planet right next to it.

923baff4.jpg

:golfclap:(worship)(worship)(worship):golfclap:

This is Fiction House related, I just received this very nice trophy in the mail today. The CGC Registry is an extra added level of fun to a collection. CGC is a couple steps ahead of other certification companies( baseball cards, coins, etc.) in the way it relates to it's demographic. One example is evidenced in their registry awards.

To keep it even more relavent to this thread, I sat my favorite Planet right next to it.

Kelly, congrats! (thumbs u

I'm browsing through your registry Planets right now... so many nice ones there, but boy, that #8 is a real scorcher. :applause:

923baff4.jpg

Many congratulations Kelly! That's a tremendous set of Planets, high in techincal grade and also very pleasing on the eye! Thanks for sharing with us. :cloud9:

In celebration of your Planet collection, why not post a few more of the very best copies here - I'm sure we would love to see them and the belong here!

Last one....

This book is closer to 9.8 than it is to 9.6 in my opinion.

Colors are very rich on this one.

Always liked how the soldier's arms are starting to decentigrate due to the Ray gun blast.

08d5c1e8.jpg

She's got measles! :o

Beautiful books! :cloud9:

This scan is a bit pixelated, but the colors in person are very bright and strong.

pla1_710a.jpg

Last one....

This book is closer to 9.8 than it is to 9.6 in my opinion.

Colors are very rich on this one.

Always liked how the soldier's arms are starting to decentigrate due to the Ray gun blast.

08d5c1e8.jpg

Good lord! Where did you find this beauty?

923baff4.jpg

Well done (thumbs u

(worship) That's my favorite Planet as well.