• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,632 posts in this topic

I thought this was going to be my last Fight purchase ... but :cry: it won't be. Regardless, it IS the last appearance of Senorita Rio and you know it was about time for her to retire as she battles some Scooby-Doo aliens in this story. Tough-ish book because of the white cover. Happy with this copy.

104165.jpg.d5f5f3d08124292cdbb7407fd2ca382c.jpg

I thought this was going to be my last Fight purchase ... but :cry: it won't be. Regardless, it IS the last appearance of Senorita Rio and you know it was about time for her to retire as she battles some Scooby-Doo aliens in this story. Tough-ish book because of the white cover. Happy with this copy.

Yup! (thumbs u

she battles some Scooby-Doo aliens in this story.

This deserves some picto-graphic evidence methinks

I was going to say that!

Why not the last Fight purchase? (And, btw, I'm officially done with Jumbos for a while. I bought a 70 in slightly lower grade than I wanted to fill the hole in the Sky Girl run. When I get off my , I'll post a group shot of 68-130.)

Edited by seank

Don't have many myself, and only one scanned.

Sheena0285001.jpg

like this book. (thumbs u

I could tell it was a Dan Z cover in about .14 of a second.

On a seperate note, I wonder if that ankle bracelet ever gets in the way of her saving the jungle?

Don't have many myself, and only one scanned.

Sheena0285001.jpg

like this book. (thumbs u

I could tell it was a Dan Z cover in about .14 of a second.

On a seperate note, I wonder if that ankle bracelet ever gets in the way of her saving the jungle?

(thumbs u That's a great copy. I used to own lesser copies of #2 and #3 (which has a fabulous giant gorilla cover) and I can confirm that the interior artwork is terrific!