• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Curse Words from Image

16 posts in this topic

Came out today, have been anxious to read it since it's piece in Image Plus magazine.

Really neat and vibrant artwork. Definitely an eye catching cover. I picked up the Skottie Young cover too.

I read it and...hmmm...I have no reservations about continuing with it...but wasn't completely Wow'ed. I foresee a lot of interesting and artistic characters. We'll see where the story goes.

Curious to read other reviews.

Haven't picked it up yet, but it should be in my holds whenever I get to my LCS. Huge fan of Ryan Browne's work, looking forward to it!

Picked this up solely for the Skottie Young cover. From the Image Plus preview, though, this isn't exactly my cup of tea so I'm not likely to add this to my pull. May grab it when Image runs a Comixology sale but it'll be low on the priority list. Too much stuff on my wish list already.

Just remembered that I bought a preview from Ryan back in the fall, but I don't know that I ever actually read it, may have just filed it away. Need to take a look tonight!

Big fan of Brownes work on God Hates Astronauts so I picked this up and really enjoyed it. Funny book, lots of little details just right, I'd recommend it to anyone that likes something silly and well drawn.

He uses that poor cat's picture all of the time. I even got a sketched version of it last time I saw him, will have to post it.