• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man #25 1:1000 Variant
1 1

138 posts in this topic

On 1/21/2017 at 4:57 AM, Lucid Enigma said:

They probably have some other unused cover from Ditko or Romita Sr. back in the days a la the ASM 700 Ditko variant. Or do something like they did with the Venom 1:1000, a recolor of a panel/cover

:golfclap:

On 3/1/2017 at 8:38 AM, Lockford88 said:

The only one to end so far on the bay went for  3550 yesterday....

I'm not too surprised... assuming everything goes through and the seller is paid, etc... not surprised at all really. 

People throw money at these books, the only real question is, how large is the group of potential buyers?

I for one love this idea! 

Because no store will be able to purchase the required amount of books, and marvel will be scratching their heads wondering why, and then eventually someone will pull their head out of their and say, wait a minute, this is ridiculous!!! what we really need is a 1:10,000 variant!!! and then marvel will crash and burn and the matrix will reboot and we'll be back in the golden age... which doesn't bode well for me... brown folks weren't super popular back then... 

actually, i change my mind. I don't like this one bit. I like my hockey and maple syrup way too much. 

48 minutes ago, Dutch74 said:

what is happening with the 1:1000 in the copper/modern sales thread?

I tried to post that for a friend who wants to sell his copy, but I'm not able to create a new topic/thread?  I've tried sending an email with my error code EX0, but no one yet has responded back to me.  Any help would be much appreciated.  He will receive the book shortly after 3/22 which happens to be the release date for the 1:1000.  If anyone is interested please PM me.