• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Meta's Image Mania

130 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

hahahaha that made me laugh a hearty chuckle

Image result for what the what

I have to look at that every day when I'm on the throne!

Re your pic, I love the fact that you can't say Philip K on here :insane:

1 minute ago, Marwood & I said:

I have to look at that every day when I'm on the throne!

Re your pic, I love the fact that you can't say Philip K on here :insane:

Try it. Philip. Check. K. Check. . Nope. 

2 minutes ago, Marwood & I said:

Jeptha Judge of Israel, how did you do that!?

Disclaimer: I don't condone masking of inappropriate words, but in certain context the same words are not inappropriate The way the new boards omit them altogether can cause confusion, say if you were trying to discuss Dick Tracy comics. Or everyone's favorite race car driver, Dick Trickle.

In these situations, as a boardie who will remain nameless recently taught me, you can change the font color of one letter in the word (in this case the i) and it will get around the filter.

7 minutes ago, Marwood & I said:

Jeptha Judge of Israel, how did you do that!?

@Architecht why can Foley say the D word and I can't?  What manner of conspiracy is this? :mad:

Seriously, when I type that word it does not show in the post preview or the post itself?

2 minutes ago, Foley said:

@Marwood & I see my previous post.

Ah, I see. Good tip @Foley well done. Still, its a silly situation if you can't say a famous authors surname though. And didn't we used to at least get a spoon, not a blank space? At this rate I might have to start hating the boards again.  What a load of cock.

7 minutes ago, Marwood & I said:

Ah, I see. Good tip @Foley well done. Still, its a silly situation if you can't say a famous authors surname though. And didn't we used to at least get a spoon, not a blank space? At this rate I might have to start hating the boards again.  What a load of cock.

I agree, I can see certain words (that are never appropriate) being blocked, but something that's both a given name and a surname, not so much. At least with the spoon you could infer what was being said. 

2 minutes ago, Foley said:

I agree, I can see certain words (that are never appropriate) being blocked, but something that's both a given name and a surname, not so much. At least with the spoon you could infer what was being said. 

I'd ask @Architecht to sort it out but he only listens when I shout and I'm feeling a little horse. No, that's not a typo. I just like horses.