• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Arch, the noob!

28 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, meeklo said:

I'm glad to see Arch is a very active member of these boards lately (cannot, for the life of me, figure out why!). :P

I hope he stays hanging around like this...I have to believe that with all this work, he is also a comic fan with opinions and "take-aways" like all of us.

And regardless of how much we *spoon* and moan about these new boards, I'm happy to see he is still putting in this work to make it as easy as a transition for everyone.

Thank you very much @Architecht, we will all appreciate you hard work!

:golfclap:

@meeklo

:gossip: 

Arch is a coinee  .  :baiting:

Edited by ComicConnoisseur
spelling

11 hours ago, meeklo said:

I'm glad to see Arch is a very active member of these boards lately (cannot, for the life of me, figure out why!). :P

I reckon he is enjoying himself immensely. His IT life has meaning again.

I like these new Boards a lot. Sure there are teething troubles but definitely worth it IMO.:x

On 2/11/2017 at 10:08 AM, Logan510 said:

I agree. I posted a help question early on and got a very quick response. I know from experience that moves like this are not easy on the administrative side. When we moved to Windows 7 at work there was a lady literally crying and begging us to let her go back to XP.

Kudos to all involved, your support is appreciated.

I loved XP. :cloud9: