• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What about a 'Thanks CGC!?!'
2 2

47 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, topofthetotem said:

I got my name back so I'm happy.:banana:

Little by slow, things get back to normal.  :)
I figure 6 months from now, it'll be like nothing ever happened.  Except for the occasional well-fed burp.

They made for a VERY smooth transition. I was one of the posters that forgot my email...  and happy to say I was

hand-held and coddled into the new world.

Even the Mighty Arch heard my pleas, wallowing amongst the lost ones in search for the holy comic grail, lost somewhere out in the sea of lost temporary souls.

To this, I happily give...:golfclap:..  and (thumbsu

Edited by bronze_rules

13 hours ago, topofthetotem said:

I got my name back so I'm happy.:banana:

You should have gone for totemtots

On 2/14/2017 at 0:06 PM, Comicdey said:

Oops. I thought this was the new "curling" forum we prayed forimageproxy.php?img=&key=31b352271b3a5a4b

IMG_2116.PNG

On 2/14/2017 at 0:06 PM, Comicdey said:

Oops. I thought this was the new "curling" forum we prayed forimageproxy.php?img=&key=31b352271b3a5a4b

IMG_2116.PNG

You're mistaken - it's the seppuku/harikari forum.

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 10:51 PM, lizards2 said:

Thanks for the new boards.  Despite guzzling a fifth of booze every night, I puke much more regularly now! meh

...its not the Boards, its that moonshine your drinking.... :gossip:

On 2/13/2017 at 4:14 PM, HarveySwick said:

Is CGC a non-profit that is operating these Boards based solely on altruistic purposes? 

Isn't it like saying "thank you Target for having a nice climate controlled building for me to walk thru!"

I've thanked Target many times, they have great airconditioning and clean bathrooms;) 

Thank you @Michelangelo nice thread:) I'm grateful for the boards, I'm sure by St Patrick's Day I'll have most of it figured out and we'll have nicer colors:) 

7 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

I've thanked Target many times, they have great airconditioning and clean bathrooms;) 

Thank you @Michelangelo nice thread:) I'm grateful for the boards, I'm sure by St Patrick's Day I'll have most of it figured out and we'll have nicer colors:) 

I heard everything will be green :nyah: 

On 2/13/2017 at 3:14 PM, HarveySwick said:

Is CGC a non-profit that is operating these Boards based solely on altruistic purposes? 

Isn't it like saying "thank you Target for having a nice climate controlled building for me to walk thru!"

No...it's nothing like that