• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Timely" is now "Golden Age Guy"

41 posts in this topic

For any of you who care, when the boards switched over it erased my "Timely" login because I had signed up as "Golden Age Guy" under the CGC umbrella company. 

Looks like I'm a newbie again! :tonofbricks:

West

1 hour ago, Golden Age Guy said:

For any of you who care, when the boards switched over it erased my "Timely" login because I had signed up as "Golden Age Guy" under the CGC umbrella company. 

Looks like I'm a newbie again! :tonofbricks:

West

I think Arch is able to fix this if you want him to. Seems to have happened to a number of people.  

2 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:

Capture.JPG

It isn't posting that way ...except in your post... on either device I'm using (IPad & Apple desktop).  

The "r" is dropped to the second line, and BTW, I am using Beta mode now.  I wonder if this is a glitch that pops up on some devices and not others.  hm

As I spend a lot of time on the boards I admit I also saw your board name cut off (yesterday). This was on my HP workstation (work). I even messed around with screen resolution and web page sizing, nada.

On my ACER laptop no issues.

Edited by Gotham Kid