• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm well seasoned
1 1

26 posts in this topic

37 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

How do you go about getting a custom title.  I think I'm ready - over 10 years and still waiting.

Got one today. I only wish it had been any post I've made about the King.

Edited by Gotham Kid

4 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:
40 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

How do you go about getting a custom title.  I think I'm ready - over 10 years and still waiting.

Got one today. I only wish it had been any post I've made about the King.

Edited just now by Gotham Kid

Peter, I'm afraid that at the next meeting of the Total Newbie Kool Kids, I'm going to have to move for your expulsion.  Hard, I know, but what choice do we have now? :rulez:

3 hours ago, jhutton2 said:

Since I am not a Total Newbie yet, just another thing I need to strive towards.

Its not all its cracked up to be, I used to be a Total Newbie, but than they decided I was better left pedigreed...

5 hours ago, 1Cool said:

Are you serious? Don't let these guys jerk you around. To change your custom title, go to My Stuff, then go to Preferences. You can change your custom title there

13 minutes ago, Pontoon said:

Are you serious? Don't let these guys jerk you around. To change your custom title, go to My Stuff, then go to Preferences. You can change your custom title there

lol