• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Big Gold GGA Sale! CLOSED- Open to trades & Off to eBay
8 8

236 posts in this topic

Well, I might be back later tonight with a few Timely GGA books, but other than that everything that is going to be up for sale is up for sale. 

There are some pretty uncommon and even one of a kind (junie Prom) books here. I have bought a lot lately and am still making up for that and I have some more in my sights. 

My recap pages are very incomplete and only go to a certain point so look at all of the stuff. There may be some hidden gems in this thread.

One of the "undervalued" books IMO is the Slave Girl 1. I think that is a pretty special book with great cover and great interior. 

28 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Junie Prom 5- CGC 9.4- Mile High (Church) Copy- (OW/W)- 1949-  $1250

This is the second time I convinced myself I was willing to let this book go. Last time it lasted a couple days and I pulled it back. May be a couple hours this time. :hi:

Great full body pose that I have seen compared to Cindy 37 on these boards before. I know I will miss it.

SKMBT_C25216082811151.jpg

SKMBT_C25216082811160_(1).jpg

Like it