• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Big Gold GGA Sale! CLOSED- Open to trades & Off to eBay
8 8

236 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

By 3:00 eastern I will be adding some more new books, including one key CGC Fiction House book. 

I hate to let some of these go, but you will see why in a week or so. :)

Don't tell me you finally snagged that 9.9 New Mutants 98 you've been wanting :baiting: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Edited by jimjum12

Fight Comics 41- 8.0- $1800- SOLD!!

I will leave this up for a few days and then it will finally go down for press and grade. On a bad day it will get a 7.5. I feel very likely, with the press, it will get an 8.0 and, after the press, it could possibly, but not likely, get 8.5. :wishluck:

Sales on this book are very strong lately with the last 7.5 selling for $1434 a year ago and an 8.0 going for over $2700 recently on C-Link.

IMG_7825.jpg

IMG_7826.jpg

IMG_7827.jpg

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

3 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

I will be adding a few more books tomorrow, 3/16. I am not even sure what books yet. hm

If you have/add Planet 39 fine or better, I'd totally snag that up as well as the 66. 

I was hoping someone would buy the 66 by now... just looking for an excuse to buy it;)