• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Big Gold GGA Sale! CLOSED- Open to trades & Off to eBay
8 8

236 posts in this topic

Phantom Lady 18- 6.5 looking book with insect/rodent chew on fc and some on upper spine of bc- Matt Baker- $750- TRADED

I paid this much in an eBay auction a little over a year ago. Very few copies have surfaced since then. Recently a very low grade spine split, detached cover copy went on eBay for $355 at auction. This book has exceptional color and interior page quality.  Please look closely at the pictures of the front cover. 

I finally upgraded (for significantly more than this) and will pass this onto the next lucky owner. I don't think a lot of people sell these when they get them. 

IMG_0908.jpg

IMG_0909.jpg

IMG_0910.jpg

IMG_0911.jpg

IMG_0912.jpg

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

On 3/9/2017 at 9:33 AM, lizards2 said:

I love these parachute covers by artists with no grounding in either physics or parachutes.  The forces involved with attempting to hold down a broken riser like that - the riser would rip right out of your hand...., and if you got a good enough grip, rip your shoulder to pieces.

Not to mention the skirt blowing up over the waist, or the shoes...