• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Photos of kids holding expensive comics

29 posts in this topic

I recently shared this photo on the Valiant fan site and it freaked out a few of the guys.  lol

It made me wonder how often we let kids hold expensive comics, for whatever reason.

b0plat2017.jpg

(1994 Bloodshot #0 Platinum, first copy ever found... only about 25 copies known.)

Show 'em if you've got 'em!

Edited by valiantman

3 hours ago, oakman29 said:

detective27_zpsre2bxcgc.gif

Seems more interested in the printing press ad on the back cover.

Edited by Ken Aldred

Should I have specified that I was looking for comics that were expensive at the time of the photolol

The anti-smoking lobby should find the tombstone of the kid in the Mickey Mouse photo and use it in an ad. :whistle:

9 hours ago, valiantman said:

I recently shared this photo on the Valiant fan site and it freaked out a few of the guys.  lol

It made me wonder how often we let kids hold expensive comics, for whatever reason.

b0plat2017.jpg

(1994 Bloodshot #0 Platinum, first copy ever found... only about 25 copies known.)

Show 'em if you've got 'em!

Greg, I was going to cross post this over on VF.com, telling you to post in it.  I opened the thread to see it was you who posted. :facepalm:

18 hours ago, oakman29 said:

detective27_zpsre2bxcgc.gif

10 hours ago, jools&jim said:

That wasn't expensive -- it only cost him a dime... :grin:

He might have been thinking...

'These things are expensive, for 3 bucks I could've got a printing press instead'.

Expecting Carbonaro with his Action Comics 1 to be posted any time now.

Edited by Ken Aldred